一些醫學會話中英日對照參考

 

實用會話
(Medical conversation)
実用会話

 

  • 醫師可能會問
    (What the doctor may want to know)
    師が尋ねる質問:
    1. 今天來是哪裡不舒服?
      What brings you here today?
      今日はどうしましたか
    2. 多久了呢?怎麼開始的?
      When did it start? How did it start?
      いつからですか? どうやって始まりましたか?
    3. 還有其他症狀嗎?
      Are there other symptoms?
      他に症状はありますか?
    4. 有頭痛嗎?
      Did you have headache?
      頭痛はありますか?
    5. 有發燒嗎?
      Did you have fever?
      熱はありますか?
    6. 有咳嗽或是流鼻水嗎?
      Did you have cough or running nose?
      咳や鼻水はありますか?
    7. 會不會喘?
      Did you have shortness of breath?
      息切れがしますか?
    8. 有痰嗎?痰是什麼顏色?
      Is there any sputum? What's the color of the sputum?
      痰がありますか?色は何色ですか?
    9. 有噁心嘔吐嗎?有拉肚子嗎?
      Did you have nausea or vomiting? Diarrhea?
      物を吐きましたか?お腹を下していますか?
    10. 今天解幾次大便?是成型的還是稀稀的呢?顏色呢?
      How many times did you defecate today? What was it like, shaped or loose? What’s the color of your stool?
      今日はお通じが何度ありましたか?まとまって出ましたか、それとも下痢でしたか?色は何色でしたか?
    11. 有沒有吃甚麼特別的食物?有吃生食嗎?
      Did you eat anything special Did you have raw food?
      何か特別な食べ物を食べましたか?生ものを食べましたか?
    12. 有失眠的問題嗎?
      Did you have insomnia?
      睡眠に問題はありますか?
    13. 以前有過什麼病史呢?或是曾有醫師告訴過你有什麼疾病嗎?
      Did you have any medical history? Have you ever been diagnosed of any disease?
      以前どんな病気をしたことがありますか?診断されたことがある病気がありますか?
    14. 曾經開過刀嗎?
      Did you have any surgical history?
      手術を受けたことがありますか?
    15. 對藥物有過敏嗎?是哪種藥物呢?
      Did you have drug allergy? What kind of drug was it?
      薬にアレルギーはありますか?どんな薬でしたか?
    16. 目前有沒有在服用藥物?
      Are you taking medication currently?
      現在服用している薬はありますか?
    17. 知道現在的體重嗎?
      How much do you weigh now?
      体重は何キロですか?
    18. 你從哪裡來?
      Where are you from?
      どこから来ましたか?
    19. 你來這裡旅行幾天了?預計待幾天呢?
      How long have you been here? How long are you going to stay?
      何日ここに滞在していますか?あと何日滞在する予定ですか?
    20. 現在是否懷孕?
      Are you pregnant?
      妊娠していますか?
    21. 我現在要幫你做身體檢查。
      I am going to give you a physical examination.
      今から身体検査を行います。
    22. 請張開嘴巴,說「阿
      Please open your mouth and say “Ah~”
      口を開けて「あー」と言ってください。
    23. 請吞口水。
      Swallow, please.
      飲み込んでください。
    24. 請將衣服拉起來,深呼吸。
      Please lift your clothes and take a deep breath.
      服を引き上げて、深呼吸してください。
    25. 我現在要檢查你的肚子,請放輕鬆。
      I am going to exam your abdomen now. Please relax.
      腹部を検査します。力を抜いてください。
    26. 我壓這裡會痛嗎?
      Is it painful when I press here
      ここを押すと痛みますか?
  • 就醫時的回答
    (What you want to tell the doctor)
    師への回答
    1. 請問急診室/藥局/門診區在哪裡?
      Excuse me. Where is the emergency room/pharmacy/outpatient clinic?
      救急/薬局/診察室はどこですか?
    2. 我發燒兩天了。
      I have had fever for 2 days.
      熱が2日間出ています。
    3. 我的體溫是攝氏_度/華氏_度。
      My temperature was____degree Celcius/Farhenheit.
      体温は____度です。
    4. 昨天吐了三次,沒有拉肚子。
      I vomited 3 times yesterday. There was no diarrhea.
      昨日は3回吐きました。下痢はしていません。
    5. 我咳嗽了一個星期,有黃色的痰,最近兩天變得比較喘。
      I have been coughing for 1 week with yellowish sputum. I began to have shortness of breath in the past 2 days.
      咳が一週間続いていて、黄色の痰が出ます。ここ2日息が切れるようになりました。
    6. 我有氣喘。
      I have asthma.
      私は喘息があります。
    7. 我有糖尿病,帶來的藥吃完了。
      I have diabetes mellitus, and I am out of medication.
      糖尿病なのですが、持って来た薬がなくなりました。
    8. 我有高血壓,最近三天血壓都很高。
      I have hypertension, and the blood pressure in the past 3 days was extremely high.
      高血圧で、この3日間かなり血圧が高いです。
    9. 我來這裡旅行一個星期了,但是晚上仍然睡不著。
      I have been here for 1 week, but I still had difficulty falling asleep at night.
      旅行で来て一週間になりますが、夜まだ眠れません。
    10. 我沒有藥物過敏。
      I have no drug allergy.
      薬物アレルギーはありません。
    11. 我曾對___過敏,過敏的反應是皮膚疹/嘴唇腫/過敏性休克
      I had been allergic to ____. The allergic reaction was skin rash/swollen lips/anaphylactic shock.
      ___
      にアレルギーがあります。アレルギー反応として発疹/唇の腫れ/アレルギー性ショックを起こします。
    12. 這是我目前在服用的藥物清單。
      This is the medication list that I am taking currently.
      これは服用している薬のリストです。
    13. 我沒有接受過任何手術/我曾接受過___手術。
      I have never underwent any surgery/ I had underwent __________ .
      今まで手術を受けたことはありません/手術を受けたことがあります。
    14. 要幾天才會好?
      How long does it take to recover?
      どのくらいで治りますか?
    15. 我需要住院嗎?
      Do I need to be hospitalized?
      入院が必要ですか?
    16. 由於申請醫療保險需要,請幫我開立一份診斷證明書。
      In order to apply for the medical health insurance, please kindly issue a certificate of diagnosis.
      療保険申請に必要なので、診断証明書を発行してください。

 

japanese-cherry-trees-3063992_640.jpg


arrow
arrow

    TeachingCenter. 發表在 痞客邦 留言(3) 人氣()